Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Campus Tours -- Uncertainties

Join our Campus Tours?


Individuals gain experience in unlikely places. When ones broaden their experiences,  it creates opportunities to resolve uncertainties. Basically, the more experiences, the more options one can choose when uncertainties occurs in ones' life. For instance,  the TRiO staff tries to broaden ones' experiences through campus tours at various colleges. These college tours enable participants to observe others experiencing the challenges to acquire their bachelor's degree. Campuses like Tuskegee University allow TRIO students the value of becoming familiar with others just like them. 

Therefore, I commend these students who value competing for more opportunities and seek adventures outside the walls of Wallace Community College. I encourage you to acquire the skill set inclusive of a bachelor's degree to prepare you for future uncertainties.  




Teresa indicated that touring George Washington Carver's home  removed the fears that "I can do anything if I put my mind to it.  Although, Tuskegee allowed me to reduce my selection of colleges, but I know now I want to acquire my BS degree and further my education in medicine."